The session would consist of a moderated open dialogue among the guest speakers who would be technical experts on the subject matter.
The audience would be allowed to raise queries at the end of every session of discussion through the comment box.
Who May Participate?
The webinar may be beneficial in particular to CSR, NGOs, Educationists, Activists, Reformers.
To explore the ways and tools to ensure gender equality in and through education and in doing so, help achieve the objective of SDG 4 – ‘Ensure inclusive and equitable quality education and promote lifelong learning opportunities for all.’
● Challenges faced by girls and boys in access, participation, and learning
● Challenges within education systems
o Infrastructural challenges
o Social challenges at the level of pupil-teacher interaction
● Challenges at policy level: data, policy, practice
● Gender Responsiveness: Understanding gender and its role beyond girls’ education
● NEP 2020, Digital Smart Classes
● Partnerships facilitating reforms: organisations, research, tools, capacity, and innovation